Leftover Bloody Mary Mix can be kept in the fridge for about 2 days.
|4||Yellow tomatoes, stems removed (Main)|
|3 Tbsp||Horseradish, freshly grated|
|3 tsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|1||Lime, juice only|
|½ tsp||Sea salt, or smoked sea salt|
|3 dashes||Hot pepper sauce, such as Jalapeno Tabasco (Main)|
|¼ tsp||Freshly ground black pepper|
|6 ounces||Vodka (Main)|
|1 handful||Celery sticks|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Cut the tomatoes into large chunks.
- Add the tomatoes to your blender along with horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, Tabasco, salt, and pepper, process until smooth.
- You can strain the mixture if you like for less tomato pulp.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, add 1-1/2 oz vodka to your glass and top with the Bloody Mary mix.
- Garnish the glass with extra lime wedges and celery sticks and enjoy!