|1 drizzle||Light olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp|
|1||Pineapple, sliced thinly into 8 slices|
|1||Lemon, juice and zest|
|2||Red banana chillies|
|2 fillets||Hapuka fillets, 200g each (Main)|
|1 handful||Baby spinach|
|1 serving||Chopped fresh coriander, to garnish|
|1 serving||Thai basil leaves, to garnish|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Peel and slice the feijoas, drizzle with oil, season and lay in an oven dish with the pineapple, lemon and chilli. Cook for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Heat a frying pan, add 1Tbsp of oil and add the hapuka which has been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes then turn and continue cooking for another few minutes, depending on the thickness. Let rest.
- Break up the fish and lay on plates, alternating with the feijoa, pineapple, spinach leaves and herbs.
- Drizzle over juices from the oven dish and serve.