|4||Hapuka fillets (Main)|
|1 cup||Mushroom, sliced|
|2||Onions, finely chopped|
|1 cube||Chicken stock|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat olive oil and 1 tsp butter in a frying pan.
- Crumble chicken stock and stir. Add onions and mushrooms. Simmer until tender.
- Add lemon juice, sage, salt and pepper. Simmer until blended.
- In a separate pan, heat oil and butter. Cook hapuku steaks until tender. Turn when ready.
- Serve, garnished with mushroom mix.