1. Peter Capaldi is a good sport
Especially when appearing next to Peter Jackson, who, despite his talents as a director and making small guest spots in his own movies, is a terrible, terrible actor.
2. The Dalek is the best actor
Late in the piece, a Dalek shows up and steals the show, nailing all of its lines.
3. Peter Jackson might be adapting The Silmarillion
A copy of JRR Tolkien's book The Silmarillion sits on the table in front of Jackson and it's filled with post-it notes. Does this mean we've got another trilogy coming our way?
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
4. Peter Jackson is a Walking Dead fan
Turns out Peter Jackson and his daughter Katie are both be huge Walking Dead fans. It makes sense. Anyone seen Braindead?
5. Watching Peter Jackson polish his Oscars is really awkward
It just is ...
Watch the full video below: