Make these fun Santa strawberries with whipped cream and melted chocolate. The kids will love them!
|1/4 cup||Dark chocolate, melted|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- In a standalone mixer or bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Hull strawberries then cut the tips off.
- Spoon whipped cream into piping bag.
- Cover a plate with baking paper. Use an eyedropper to make chocolate eyes then leave to set (you can pop them in the freezer).
- Place the bottom half of the strawberries on a plate, pipe a dollop of cream on, then top with strawberry tip. Add cream buttons then place chocolate eyes on. Repeat with all strawberries. Dollop cream for pom poms then serve.