This exotic burger will satisfy the whole family - the sweet chilli sauce adds a kick of flavour. Preparation: 20min. Cooking: 10min. Serves: 4
|500 g||Fish fillets (Main)|
|1 Tbsp||Thai red curry paste (Main)|
|¼ cup||Coconut cream|
|1 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|2 Tbsp||Rice wine vinegar|
|½ cup||Telegraph cucumbers|
|½ cup||Mung bean sprouts|
|¼ cup||Fresh coriander|
|2 to serve||Sweet chilli sauce|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place white fleshed fish, thai red curry paste, coconut cream, sugar, egg and fish sauce in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until well mixed. Add cornflour and finely sliced spring onions and pulse briefly until incorporated.
- Form mixture into 4 patties. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook fish patties until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix the rice wine vinegar with sugar and water in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Place sprouts, telegraph cucumber and coriander leaves in a bowl and drizzle over the vinegar mix.
- Slice the muffins in half and toast until golden.
- Arrange some cucumber salad, a fish pattie and a drizzle of chilli sauce on the bottom half of each muffin. Top with a lid and serve.