|400g||potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced|
|200g||smoked salmon, chopped|
|pinch||freshly ground black pepper, to taste|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Place the potatoes in a shallow microwave dish. Cover and microwave for 3 minutes. Cool.
- Place the chopped spinach in a microwave bowl. Cover and microwave for 1-2 minutes until limp. Cool then squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Layer half the potatoes in a 22cm x 12cm baking dish. Top with half the spinach and salmon. Season. Repeat the layers.
- Pour the cream evenly and slowly over the mixture. Bake for about 45 minutes until the potatoes are fully cooked and the tops is lightly golden.