|¼ cup||Peanut butter|
|¼ cup||Coconut milk|
|2 tsp||Soy sauce|
|2 tsp||Sweet chilli sauce|
|1 cup||Crispy noodles|
|2||Chicken breasts (Main)|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place crunchy peanut butter, coconut milk and soy sauce in a small saucepan and stir over a gentle heat until well mixed.
- Bring to the boil, then remove from heat and stir through sweet chilli sauce.
- Arrange chredded iceberg lettuce on 4 plates, then scatter with noodles, finely sliced celery, quartered tomatoes and roughly chopped avocado.
- Slice the banana and top the salad with this. Add the sliced chicken.
- Finally, drizzle over sauce and serve at once.