|1 packet||Lime jelly crystals (Main)|
|1 ½ cups||Boiling water|
|8||Pastry tart cases (Main)|
|1 cup||Thick custard (Main)|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Prepare the jelly according to the packet instruction but using just 1 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Cool then refrigerate for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place the tartlet shells on a wire rack placed on a tray. Fill with the custard.
- When the jelly mixture reaches egg-white consistency, spoon over the tartlets. Chill.
- Decorate with spooky sprinkles just before serving.