Time efficient ingredients and winter citrus make tonight's dinner fresh and zingy.
|1 piece||Smoked salmon, 250g|
|2 cups||Silverbeet, leaves only, chopped, keep white stalks for another use|
|3||Spring onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal|
|1 Tbsp||Flat leaf (Italian) parsley|
|400 g||Linguine pasta, use fresh pasta (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Freshly squeezed orange juice|
|1 Tbsp||Lemon juice, or lime juice|
|1 tsp||Dijon mustard|
|½ tsp||Flaky sea salt|
|½ tsp||Sugar, or honey|
|¼ cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small clean jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well, then taste for seasoning. Set aside.
- Remove skin and any bones from the salmon and flake into large pieces.
- Steam silverbeet until tender and mix with the spring onions and parsley.
- Cook linguine in boiling salted water until al dente, drain and place in a large shallow bowl. Toss with half of the dressing.
- Place linguine on warm serving plates, top with salmon and silverbeet mixture and pour over remaining dressing.