Delicious crunchy biscuits - a tasty twist on the traditional chocolate chip theme.
|¼ cup||Caster sugar|
|3 Tbsp||Condensed milk|
|3 drops||Vanilla essence/extract|
|⅓ cup||Roasted almonds, chopped|
|½ cup||Dark chocolate, chopped (Main)|
|1 ½ cups||Flour|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Cream butter, sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until pale.
- Mix the almonds and chocolate into the creamed mixture.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together then mix all together.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls and place on a greased or baking paper-lined tray.
- Flatten with a fork dipped lightly in flour, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.