|300 g||Cooked prawns, (peeled) (Main)|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper, (to season)|
|1||Lemon, (juice of)|
|1 to drizzle||Extra virgin olive oil|
|200 g||Potatoes, (peeled,diced and boiled)|
|1 sachet||Active dried yeast|
|2 tsp||Caster sugar|
|1 to grease||Oil|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 170C and butter four ramekins.
- Place the prawns in the bowl of a food processor and pulse to roughly chop then add the eggs.
- Slowly pour in the cream then stop the processor as soon as the mixture is smooth. Season.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins and bake in a bain marie - pouring warm water around the ramekins and placing the tray carefully in the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Place the watercress leaves in a bowl, squeeze over the lemon,
- Season and drizzle over enough oil to lightly coat the leaves.
- Drain the potatoes, reserving two-thirds of the cooking water, mash and sieve then let the potatoes cool.
- Combine yeast, sugar and salt then rub in the butter. Add the reserved water and potatoes. Work this mixture into the flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn out and knead for about 10 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled, approximately one hour.
- Turn out on to a floured surface, punch down and knead for a few more minutes.
- Shape into a loaf and place on a greased baking sheet. Cover with lightly oiled plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden and the bread sounds hollow when tapped on the bottom.