|1 cup||orange juice|
|2 cloves||garlic, crushed|
|3 Tbsp||brown sugar|
|2 Tbsp||juniper berries, lightly crushed|
|4||mid-loin boneless pork steaks, about 2cm thick|
|2 Tbsp||butter or table spread|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Combine the orange juice, garlic and brown sugar in a small bowl. Stir until the sugar is dissolved then add the juniper berries and bay leaves.
- Place in a shallow dish and arrange the pork on top. Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour, turning often.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line a lipped baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat the butter or spread in a frying pan. Pat the steaks dry and brown on both sides for about 1 minute. Transfer to the baking tray and cook for 8 minutes. Rest for 2 minutes.
- Boil the marinade until slightly reduced and serve over the steaks.