|1 Tbsp||prepared mustard|
|2 Tbsp||Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 cup||olive oil|
|1/4 cup||soy sauce|
|1/4 cup||orange juice|
|Freshly ground black pepper||to taste|
|4 cloves||garlic, crushed|
|1/2 cup||white wine|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Ensure the silverskin is removed from the fillet. Trim if necessary. You may need two fillets. These can be tied together if too thin.
- Combine all the marinade ingredients. Pour over the pork. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Return to room temperature before cooking. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and pat dry. In a non-stick frying pan suitable for the hob and oven, sear the pork evenly all over for about 2-3 minutes. Place in the oven. Roast for 30-40 minutes, depending on thickness. Remove, tent with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Return the frying pan to the hob. Add the wine, marinade and marmalade and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the butter. Serve over the pork.