|1 drizzle||Olive oil, to roast|
|12 leaves||Sage leaves, use up to 16 leaves, depending on size (Main)|
|20 g||Parmesan cheese, thinly shaved or peeled|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Grease an oven tray or use baking paper. Finely slice the pears, wafer thin, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cut the end off each parsnip, then slice into lengths. Toss with 2 Tbsp of olive oil, then season with flaky sea salt and freshly ground pepper and lay on an oven tray.
- Cook for approximately 30 minutes or until golden and slightly crispy.
- Heat the butter in a pan. When hot add the sage leaves and very quickly fry, removing as soon as they change colour to a darker green. Let drain on kitchen paper.
- To serve the salad, plate the pear slices, parsnips and sage, then top with the parmesan.