|50 g||Caster sugar|
|1 cup||Milk (Main)|
|1||Vanilla bean, split|
|4 leaves||Fresh mint, finely sliced|
|1 ½ Tbsp||Campari|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Pour the sugar, milk and cream into a saucepan and stir over a gentle heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the milk mixture.
- Soak the gelatine leaves in cold water for 5 minutes then squeeze and add to the hot milk and stir to dissolve.
- Cool slightly before pouring into oiled moulds. Refrigerate until set, then turn out on to serving plates.
- Peel and segment the mandarins, getting rid of as much pith as possible. Put into a bowl and pour over the Campari, add the mint. Leave to steep before serving alongside the panna cotta.