|4 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1||Onion, large, thinly sliced|
|1 pinch||Chilli powder|
|500 g||Button mushrooms, sliced (white and brown) (Main)|
|1 cup||Vegetable stock|
|1 to taste||Freshly ground black pepper|
|½ cup||Greek yoghurt, low fat plain, mixed with the cornflour|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and saute until tender and lightly golden.
- Stir in paprika, chilli powder and mushrooms. Stir for about 2 minutes then slowly pour in stock.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until reduced.
- Remove from heat and rest for about 2 minutes. Swirl in yoghurt.
- Excellent topped with finely grated lemon rind and chopped parsley and served on rice or whole wheat pasta.