|½ cup||Caster sugar|
|½ cup||Self raising flour|
|2 tsp||Ground ginger|
|2 tsp||Crystallised ginger, finely chopped|
|1 to spread||Whipped cream|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 190C. Grease or line a baking tray.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until thick and pale.
- Sift the flour and ginger then fold into the egg mixture.
- Using a spoon, drop in small spoonfuls on to the tray and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Crush the raspberries with the sugar, then add the crystallised ginger.
- Sandwich the drops with a little whipped cream and the raspberry filling.