|800 g||Pumpkin (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|4 cloves||Crushed garlic|
|3 cups||Vegetable stock|
|2 tsp||Dried oregano|
|1||Canned black beans, 400g, rinsed and drained|
|2 cups||Green beans, sliced (Main)|
|2 cups||Whole kernel corn|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Peel and seed pumpkin. Cut into 2.5cm cubes.
- Heat oil in a heavy saucepan. Saute onion, until softened. Stir in garlic, paprika and oregano.
- Add pumpkin and stock. Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, until tender.
- Add black beans, green beans and corn and simmer for five to 10 minutes.
- Great served topped with sour cream, freshly ground black pepper and coriander leaves.