Bruschetta with more toppings than usual, these make a perfect entree or afternoon snack.
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|4 slices||Sourdough bread (Main)|
|1 bunch||Cavolo nero, about 8 leaves, or use silverbeet (Main)|
|150 g||Feta (Main)|
|1 handful||Pomegranate seeds|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat a frying pan. Toast the bread on both sides, and then remove from the pan.
- Cut the garlic clove in half and rub each slice all over on one side only.
- Put the pan back on the heat, pour in 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Then add the cavolo nero and stir until wilted, season and add a squeeze of lemon.
- Top the toast with the wilted greens, and then add slices of avocado, crumbled feta and pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and a grind of pepper.