The chimichurri sauce with these tender skewers is a flavour sensation.
Prep time: 15 min (plus 20min marinating time)
Cook time: 12-15 mins
|3||Pure South Beef Ribeye Steaks, cut into 3cm pieces|
|2 Tbsp||Olivado Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|2||Cloves garlic, chopped|
|1 tsp||Dried oregano|
|1 tsp||Smoked paprika|
|1||Lime, zest and juice|
|1||Red onion, in wedges|
|1||Yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into chunks|
|1||Red capsicum, deseeded and cut into chunks|
|Pinch||Salt & pepper|
Tomato salad, to serve (optional, bursting with colours and flavours, this rainbow tomato salad is a great option)
|1 cup||Superb Herb Parsley|
|1 cup||Superb Herb Mint leaves|
|6||Delmaine Anchovy Fillets|
|1||Clove garlic, crushed|
|2 tsp||Airborne Creamed Honey|
|2 tsp||DYC White Wine Vinegar|
|¼ cup||Olivado Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Place the steak, olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, lime juice and zest, onion and capsicums in a bowl. Season well and leave to marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- For the chimichurri sauce: Add all chimichurri ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- Thread the steak and vegetables on metal skewers. Brown the beef on a skillet over high heat for 2-3 minutes each side, then place the skillet in the oven to finish cooking for 6-7 minutes.
- Serve the beef skewers with chimichurri sauce and a simple tomato salad.
This content has been created in partnership with Fresh Fast.