1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is free and open to residents of New Zealand aged 16 years or older. Employees of the Promoters, the Promoters' associated companies, the Promoters' agencies and partners associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited at any stage by any form of technical failure.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must provide their full name, current and valid email address, New Zealand postal address and phone number ("Eligible Entrants").
5. Entries must be received by the Promoters during the Promotional Period. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences at 8.30am on Monday, July 8 and will finish at 9am Wednesday, July 17, 2013.
7. The prize draw will be held on Thursday, July 18, 2013.
8. The winners will be notified by post. Inability to contact the winners by close of business of the prize draw will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
9. There are ten in-season double passes to The World's End to be won.
10. The in-season double passes are subject to the terms and conditions stated here, on the ticket and those of the chosen participating cinema.
11. The World's End is rated TBC.
12. The Promoters' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
14. The winners consent to their names and submitted photos being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion.
15. By ticking the optional box "I am happy for APN Digital (publishers of NZ Herald Online) to email me information and promotions that may be of interest", entrants acknowledge that they are agreeing to receive future emailed communications from the Promoters. Entrants' personal information will be stored on a database by the Promoters. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoters at the addresses set out below.
16. The Promoters are NZ Herald Online, owned by APN Digital, 46 Albert Street, Auckland, New Zealand and Paramount Pictures New Zealand, PO Box 37-373 Parnell, Auckland.