Some of New Zealand's best-known voices were celebrated last night.
The 2015 NZ Radio Awards celebrate the best of Kiwi radio, honouring personalities, programming, news and sports reporting, production and creativity in the industry.
Held at the Auckland War Memorial Museum, the glamorous event saw the likes of Hilary Barry, Mike Hosking, Leighton Smith, Jono Pryor and Ben Boyce receive gongs.
Barry won best newsreader while Hosking was recognised as the best talk presenter, and his show Mike Hosking Breakfast also got the award for best producer, Emily Winstanley.
Hosking also received the Sir Paul Holmes Broadcaster of the Year title.
The Edge radio station was a notable achiever, winning Station of the Year and awards for creative, entertaining content and ad campaigns.
Newstalk ZB's Leighton Smith was awarded best talkback presenter and honoured for his outstanding contribution to radio.
Pryor and Boyce, known together as Jono and Ben, got gongs for best video and best music non-breakfast team.
NZME. Radio managing director Dean Buchanan said: "The awards NZME have received are the result of hard work and indicate we are definitely on the right track with our strategy.
"Radio is the fastest changing medium, making it dynamic, fun, exciting, challenging and multi-faceted - in fact, we're not just in the radio business, we're in the business of engaging listeners, consumers and clients through multiple platforms and devices. This gives us great flexibility."
MediaWorks Radio chief executive Wendy Palmer said: "I'm unbelievably proud of all our winners and finalists. We're just so fortunate to have such great talent."
The Big Winners
• Sir Paul Holmes Broadcaster of the Year - Mike Hosking, Newstalk ZB
• Best Newsreader - Hilary Barry, RadioLIVE
• Best Talk Presenter - Mike Hosking, The Mike Hosking Breakfast, Newstalk ZB
• Best Talkback Presenter - Leighton Smith, The Leighton Smith Show, Newstalk ZB
• Best Sports Presenter/Commentator - Tony Veitch, Newstalk ZB
• Station of the Year - The Edge, MediaWorks
• Best Radio Website - www.therock.net.nz, MediaWorks
• Best Show Producer - Emily Winstanley, The Mike Hosking Breakfast, Newstalk ZB
• Best New Broadcaster - Luke Howden, Hokonui Southland and South Otago
• Best Journalist - Jessica Williams, RadioLIVE
• Best Music Breakfast Show - Simon Barnett and Gary McCormick, More FM
• Best Music non-Breakfast Team - Jono Pryor & Ben Boyce, The Rock Drive
• Outstanding Contribution to Radio - Leighton Smith, Susan Turner, Gill Stewart
• Best Content Director - Leon Wratt, The Edge
To see the full list of winners: http://radioawards.co.nz/awards/category