A man has been taken to hospital after his shirt caught fire while he was using a gas hob.
A Fire and Emergency spokesperson said they were called to a property at Dunedin's Broad Bay, along with St John, just before 7pm.
He said it appears the man was using a gas hob when the flame has come out and caught his shirt on fire.
The spokesperson said the man was transported to hospital - but he was unable to provide any details about his condition.
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
He said one fire crew attended the scene.