1. Make them do chores in exchange for internet.
2. Hide the medicine behind a fizzy drink can.
3. Stuff a glove so it becomes heavy and place it on your child's back when you need a break from snuggling.
4. Before putting that big box out in the recycling bin, let your child go wild colouring it in.
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
5. Keep an empty bag of frozen vegetables around and use it to hide the chocolates you don't want them to eat.
6. Stop your child from using too much soap by rigging the hand-soap dispenser.
7. Use a fitted sheet to stop your child from getting sand everywhere.
8. Use stickers to make sure your child puts their shoes on the right feet.
9. Use a pool noodle to make the edges of table safer for your wandering tots.
10. Sneak their vitamins and supplements into their favourite foods
Are you a parent in New Zealand? We want to hear from you. Join our parenting group on Facebook.