For an even faster version, use frozen pastry.
• 125g butter
• 1 level cup plain flour
• ½ cup icing sugar
• 3-4 large tamarillos
• 1 tbsp ground almonds
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 1 tbsp honey
• Natural yoghurt or vanilla ice cream, to serve
1. In a food processor, place the flour, icing sugar, and the butter (ensuring it's cold) cut into chunks. Process until it binds together. Knead it a little on the bench, then wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 180C. Roll out the pastry into a rough circle. Mix together the almonds and sugar and sprinkle on the pasty, leaving about a 2cm-edge.
3. Slice the tamarillos into 1cm-thick slices widthways and arrange over the almond mixture. Roughly fold up the edges of the pastry to make a rustic edge.
4. Bake for about 25 minutes until golden. Serve drizzled with a little honey and yoghurt or just ice cream.