Auckland entertainment events have been called off amid the region's return to Covid-19 alert level 3.
New Zealand group Sol3 Mio have postponed their Auckland arena concert as Auckland returns to level 3 lockdown.
The show was due to take place at Spark Arena on tomorrow night, August 13.
The group, consisting of Pene Pati, Amitai Pati and Moses Mackay posted an update to fans this morning.
"We are disappointed and we know you will be too, but the most important thing is that we all work together to beat Covid-19 again," Sol3 Mio said in a statement.
The trio are known for combining classic opera with a touch of comedy.
The promoters say that at this stage the concert is not cancelled, and it will be rescheduled for a later date.
All ticket holders will receive updates about the new dates.
The event was to follow on from their hugely popular live-streamed Spark Session during lockdown earlier this year, and the group were set to perform with a live orchestra.
We Love Aotearoa, a music, family fun day and virtual reality event scheduled to take place this weekend has also been postponed.
The event comprised of a whānau fun day from 11-3pm and a concert from 4.30-11pm. Both events were to take place at Auckland's Shed 10 and The Cloud.
The concert event was to be headlined by Kiwi acts The Black Seeds, Ladi 6, Leisure, and JessB. The Hits radio host Anika Moa was scheduled to headline the family event.
Organisers expect the event to go ahead at a later date.
"We look forward to rescheduling We Love Aotearoa and celebrating New Zealand's success yet again. Kia kaha and much aroha to all." says event founder, Gabe Newell.
"We are confident New Zealand will deal with this outbreak in the same way it has dealt with the virus better than any other country in the world to date." says co-organiser Teagan Klein.
The event was organised to thank New Zealand's "team of five million" by a team of people who found themselves based in Auckland as the virus spread throughout the world.
Rock act Devilskin has postponed their North Island tour dates in Browns Bay, Hamilton and Mt Manganui.
The band shared new dates on their Facebook page and advised all tickets would be valid for the new dates, and refunds can also be requested if fans cannot make the new dates.
Fans have until August 21 to request a refund. The band thanked fans for their support and urged them to stay safe.
Comedy, movie screenings postponed or cancelled
As well as music events, lockdown is bad news for comedy and movie lovers.
Event Cinemas advised customers all of their Auckland locations are closed temporarily. As the rest of the country is currently under alert level 2, all of their cinemas remain open outside of Auckland with social distancing measures in place.
"All EVENT Cinemas locations outside of Auckland, including the Embassy Theatre are OPEN.
"All Auckland cinemas are temporarily closed. If you have pre-purchased tickets for a session during our temporary closure you will be automatically refunded," a post from their Facebook page read.
Hoyts Cinemas advised customers on social media that all of their Auckland locations are closed and that pre-booked tickets would also be automatically refunded.
Auckland CBD's Academy Cinemas posted on their Facebook page advising customers that all movie events were to be rescheduled.
"We'll be closed for level 3 lockdown until at least Saturday August 15. All events between now and then will be rescheduled so hold tight to your tickets," a statement on the cinema's Facebook page read.
Likewise, Dominion Road's the Capitol Cinema announced they would be closed until the lockdown is currently scheduled to end.
"To all who have bought tickets for today (or the rest of the week), we will reschedule replacement screenings, your tickets will still be valid."
This Town starring Robyn Malcolm was among the films screening over the next few days, according to the cinema's website.
Across town, The Classic comedy club announced its events over the current lockdown period will be rescheduled.
A post on the club's Facebook page read: "Hold on to your seats if you have booked for Big Wednesday, Thursday Pro Night or the Weekend All-Stars and L8 Shows. You will be able to transfer your tickets to a similar show on a future date when we return to Level 2 or Level 1."
Playgrounds, libraries, pools closed
Auckland Council closed all of its community facilities immediately.
This included all playgrounds and other facilities within council parks, as well as non-essential services such as libraries, pools and leisure centres, service centres, visitor centres, community venues and early childhood education centres.
Netball NZ has declared the final round of the ANZ premiership draws so this weekend's games will not go ahead.
The final series, set down for August 23, will see the Tactix and the Pulse play for the title.
The Winter Games was set to host the Big Air event at Cardrona today, the first of the five events to make up the competition, but that has been delayed while organisers work on a plan to continue under alert level 2.
The status of Super Rugby Aotearoa and Sunday's sell-out game between the Blues and the Crusaders is on hold until more information is unveiled by the government about how long Auckland will be in alert level 3 for.
All community sport in Auckland remains on hold under level three. The weekend is a popular time for secondary school, children's sport and the likes of Saturday football, rugby and netball games which are in doubt as we await a decision on whether we will come totally out of level 3 on Friday or a stepdown to another level. At the moment it's too early to say and no official announcements have been made.