Looking for a sweet, refreshing treat that will satisfy the kids, but also lets you make a healthier and lighter choice than shop-bought goodies?
There's one surprising ingredient that has more uses than you'd think, and it's a great base for ice blocks. Red Seal Raspberry and Lemon infusion can be enjoyed hot or cold, making it a versatile and delicious thing to keep in the cupboard.
Quick and easy to make, with only a few ingredients, this treat can be whipped up in the morning for an after-school treat, and is an economical option for busy families looking to make mindful changes.
Serves: 4 people
|2||Red Seal raspberry and lemon infusion bags|
|1 cup||Cold water|
|2 tsp||runny honey mixed with 2 Tbsp hot water|
|Raspberries to garnish|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Pour the water over the infusion bags and infuse for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Add the honey mix to the infused brew.
- Add a few fresh raspberries into the ice blocks (optional).
- Pour into 4 x ice block containers.
- Freeze for at least four hours or overnight.
- Garnish with raspberries, lemon, mint leaves.