For the grill:
|450 g||Chicken breasts|
|½ cup||Parsley leaves|
|½ cup||Coriander leaves|
|1 Tbsp||chimichurri sauce|
|2||fresh sweet corn, husked|
|1 drizzle||cooking spray, for grilling|
For the salad + toppings:
|1 bag||Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad kits|
|1||Avocado, pitted and thinly sliced|
|1||Lime, cut into 6 wedges|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
For the grill:
- Marinate chicken breast in in 3/4 cup of chimichurri sauce for 1 hour or overnight if possible.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Spray the corn with cooking spray.
- Place the marinated chicken breast and corn directly on the grill. Flip the corn every two minutes and remove when the corn has turned a bright yellow and has beautiful grill marks. Flip the chicken after 5 minutes and grill on the other side until chicken has fully cooked through.
- To serve, cut the corn off the cob and slice the grilled chimichurri chicken into thin slices.
- In a large salad bowl, add the entire contents of the Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit except for the creamy coriander dressing. Toss together and divide into 3 separate salad bowls.
- Add the sliced grilled chicken breast, grilled corn, avocado slices and chopped tomatoes to each bowl. Brush chicken with remaining chimichurri sauce and freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Top salads with creamy cilantro dressing and enjoy!
*Store-bought chimichurri sauce can be used as well.
Recipe courtesy of Isabel Eats.