Dairy free, egg free, refined sugar free healthy homemade flapjacks for after school treat or pop into lunch boxes.
|200 g||Harraways Scotch Oats (Main)|
|50 g||Fresh Life Ground Almonds|
|50 g||Fresh Life Silvered Almonds|
|2||Dole Bananas, cut into small pieces|
|3 Tbsp||Olivado Organic Natural Coconut Cooking Oil|
|3 Tbsp||Airbone Liquid Honey|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- With a fork mash 2 bananas well. Mix the oil and honey to the mashed bananas.
- Add the oats, ground almonds, baking powder and salt to form a dough.
- Mix in slivered almonds and cut pieces of 1 banana.
- On a lined baking tray, spread the mixture to 1cm thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Leave to cool, then cut into bars.
Tip: you can add ½ cup of chocolate chips if you like.