Make this light and dreamy pasta salad for your next picnic or summer lunch.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
|4 whole||Woodland Free Range Eggs|
|½ cup||DYC White Vinegar|
|½||red onion, finely diced|
|½ cup||basil pesto|
|1 bunch||asparagus, chopped and blanched|
|200g||feta, roughly crumbled|
|½ cup||Superb Herb Mini Leaf Basil|
|½ cup||Fresh Life Hazelnuts, lightly roasted and roughly chopped|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and let cool.
- Place eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Add 1 tbsp of vinegar then bring to the boil. Once boiling set a timer and hardboil for 5 minutes. Remove eggs with a slotted spoon, run under cold water, peel, then slice into halves.
- Soak diced red onion with remaining vinegar in a small bowl. Drain and rinse when ready to serve.
- In a large bowl toss pesto through the pasta. Add red onion, asparagus, feta and hard boiled eggs. Top with mini leaf basil and hazelnuts.
- Serve immediately, or pack up for a deluxe picnic.