|¼ cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 cup||Fresh coriander (Main)|
|2 Tbsp||Sesame oil|
|1 Tbsp||Fresh ginger, finely grated|
|1 Tbsp||Chives, chopped|
|4||Limes, juice and grated rind|
|1 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|500 g||Squid ring (Main)|
|¼ cup||Pickle, (bread & Butter pickles)|
|½||Red peppers, julienned|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Combine all the ingredients for the dressing. Whisk well.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil.
- Add the squid rings, bring back to the boil quickly and blanch for 30 seconds, until just cooked and tender.
- Drain and add warm to the dressing. Cool.
- Place the squid and a little dressing on serving plates and top with the pickles and red pepper.