Inspired by Yotam Ottolenghi, this recipe is a Kiwi twist to a Middle Eastern specialty. Serves 4 as a side.
|½||Cauliflower, florets removed (Main)|
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|½ tsp||Curry powder|
|1 bunch||Fresh basil, or lemon basil if you can get it|
|½ cup||Natural yoghurt, or Greek yoghurt|
|1 squeeze||Lemon juice|
|1 Tbsp||Pomegranate seeds|
|1 Tbsp||Roasted almonds, chopped|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- In a roasting tray, toss together the cauliflower, olive oil, curry powder and cumin. Roast for about 15-20 minutes at about 200C.
- Remove from oven and place in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice, and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust as necessary.
- Tear up the basil leaves and add to the cauliflower. Mix together gently.
- Place the cauliflower on your serving dish, Dollop over the tahini yoghurt, then add the pomegranate seeds and almonds. Garnish with more basil and serve.