|40 ml||Olive oil|
|16||Scallops, medium-sized (Main)|
|2||Spring onions, finely sliced|
|1||Red chilli, seeds removed and finely sliced|
|1||Grapefruit, large, skin and outer pith removed and finely sliced|
|½||Pomegranate seeds, fresh|
|¼ cup||Fresh mint, picked and washed|
|30 ml||Extra virgin olive oil|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy based non-stick frying pan over a high heat.
- Season scallops and sear for 15 to 20 seconds on one side before turning over and cooking for a further 10 seconds.
- Remove scallops from the pan immediately and place into a bowl with the spring onions, chilli, grapefruit, pomegranate and mint.
- Toss gently together and divide between two plates.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and serve immediately.