Everyone's favourite brownie made better with fresh seasonal raspberries, or frozen raspberries.
|225 g||Butter, cubed|
|200 g||Dark chocolate, coarsely chopped, or use chocolate buttons (Main)|
|1 ½ cups||Brown sugar, firmly packed|
|1 ½ cups||Flour|
|½ cup||Cocoa powder|
|½ cup||Chocolate chips (Main)|
|1 ½ cups||Raspberries, fresh or frozen (Main)|
|1 to dust||Icing sugar|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat oven to 170C fan bake.
- Line a 17 x 27cm slice tin with nonstick baking paper with an overhang on all sides.
- Place butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes to melt. Stir until smooth.
- Beat in brown sugar with a wooden spoon, then stir in eggs, one at a time. Stir in sifted flour and cocoa powder, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into tin and scatter with raspberries (defrosted, if using frozen). Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean but moist.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool. Dust with icing sugar and cut into squares to serve.