These delicious crunchy, nutty crackers are so easy to make, and will last a week in an airtight container. Good served with whipped herbed goat's cheese.
|1 cup||Wholemeal flour|
|1 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 cup||Pumpkin seeds (Main)|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat the oven to 200C.
- Put everything in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Turn out on to a lightly floured surface and form into a ball. Flatten and divide in half.
- Place one half between 2 large pieces of baking paper and roll out to ½ cm thick or until you can feel the pumpkin seeds through the paper. Place on an ovenproof tray and peel off the top layer. Repeat for the second half.
- Place in the oven and bake 20 minutes or until the middle of the pieces are crisp — but don't let it get too brown or it will taste burnt.
- Remove from the oven, cool on a rack and break into cracker-sized pieces. Store in an airtight container.