Quickly prepared old favourites are a lifeline for a busy cook.
|1 clove||Garlic, peeled|
|4||Tarakihi fillets, boned (Main)|
|2||Roasted capsicum, available from supermarket deli sections|
|1 to fry||Olive oil|
|1 to serve||Lemon, cut into wedges|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes until al dente or according to packet instructions. Drain well and toss with rocket sauce.
- To make rocket sauce, place garlic, rocket and ¼ cup olive oil in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process to form a smooth paste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While the pasta is cooking, lay fish fillets out on a work surface.
- Season with salt and pepper and lay half a roast capsicum on each.
- Roll up to enclose the capsicum and securely wrap each portion in two slices of prosciutto.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan, add a little oil and cook fish over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve fish on top of rocket pasta with lemon wedges on the side.