|2||Granny smith apples, peeled and cored (Main)|
|180 g||Cherry tomatoes, or 1 punnet|
|¼ cup||Coriander leaves|
|1||Lime, use the juice only|
|1 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|300 g||Prawn cutlets (Main)|
|8||Butter lettuces, or baby gem or cos (Main)|
|½||Telegraph cucumbers, sliced into batons|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Slice the apples and place into a small pot, add 1 Tbsp water and cook slowly until soft.
- Place the apples and horseradish into and blender and process until smooth then set aside.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and place into a bowl and add the coriander, lime juice and olive oil. Mix to combine, season with salt flakes and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a fry pan, add the butter then saute the prawns until just cooked.
- To assemble the wraps, place the wraps on a clean bench, layer up the lettuce, cucumber, prawns, and tomatoes and then top with the apple horseradish sauce.
- Roll up tightly and wrap as desired.