A slightly more sophisticated take on hot chips, try this polenta version for a satisfying side dish.
|½ tsp||Chopped rosemary, plus extra for garnish|
|2 cups||Polenta (Main)|
|1||Oil spray, for cooking|
- Line a 20cm x 30cm tin with plastic wrap.
- Place stock, water, butter, salt and herbs in a large pot. Bring to a simmer then, while stirring with a whisk, pour in polenta in a steady stream. Continue to whisk until mixture is thick.
- Spoon polenta into tin and smooth using a spatula and your hands. (If hands are slightly oily it will make the job easier.) Cover polenta and allow to cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Unwrap polenta and cut into even-sized chips. Line a baking tray with paper. Place chips on to paper, spray, and continue to cook until crispy and golden.
- Serve with aioli or your favourite dips.