|2 tsp||Soy sauce|
|2||Shallots, thinly sliced|
|100 g||Shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced|
|¼||Red peppers, sliced thinly|
|50 g||Snap peas, sliced lengthways|
|1 cup||Peking duck, shredded (Main)|
|1 Tbsp||Kecap manis|
|½ cup||Bean sprouts|
|1||Spring onion, cut thinnly on diagonal|
|¼ cup||Roasted peanuts, chopped, to sprinkle|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add soy sauce and whisk.
- Heat a little of the oil in a frying pan. When hot, add a quarter of the egg mix, enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Cook until lightly browned on the bottom and just cooked through. Slide out on to a plate, then repeat to make three more.
- In the same pan, heat the last bit of oil. Add shallots, mushrooms, pepper and snap peas. Toss in pan for 3 or 4 minutes. Add duck and toss to heat through. Season with salt and pepper, then stir through the kecap manis.
- Spread omelettes out and evenly divide filling, placing down the centre of each. Add a few bean sprouts and sliced spring onions. Sprinkle a few nuts, then roll.
- Sprinkle a few extra slices of spring onion and chopped nuts on top and serve.