|1 cup||Quinoa (Main)|
|4 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|2 stalks||Spring onions|
|500 g||Fish fillets (Main)|
|1 Tbsp||White wine vinegar|
|⅓ cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 to taste||Sea salt|
|1 to taste||Cracked black pepper|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Wash and drain the quinoa and place in a large saucepan with twice as much lightly salted water.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer very gently for 12-15 minutes. Turn off the heat and rest, during which time all the water should be absorbed.
- Heat two tablespoons of the pure olive oil in a heavy frypan and cook the diced capsicums, celery stalks (peeled and sliced) and the spring onions (cut into 1cm sections) for one minute, stirring continuously. Leave to cool in the pan.
- Trim the fish and brush with the remaining two tablespoons of oil.
- Preheat the oven grill and cook under a high heat, leaving it slightly underdone in the centre. Season and allow to rest, then cut into 3cm cubes.
- Make a dressing by shaking the vinegar and extra-virgin olive oil with a little salt and pepper in a screw-topped jar.
- Place the quinoa in a bowl with the vegetables and toss with the dressing. Season to taste. Carefully fold in the fish (firm fleshed) and serve.