|1 ½ cups||Icing sugar, sifted|
|½ cup||Flour, sifted|
|1 cup||Almond flour|
|6||Eggs, whites only|
|180 g||Unsalted butter, melted|
|1 ½ cups||Frozen berries (Main)|
|1 cup||Double cream|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 160 degC.
- Place the flour, icing sugar and almond flour in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Make a well in the centre, add the egg whites and butter and stir well to combine.
- Spoon into a 22cm lightly greased round cake tin lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Sprinkle with the berries and bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Note, the berries do not need to be defrosted before using.
- Cool on a wire rack. Slice and serve with the cream.