|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|6||Corn cobs (Main)|
|2 cloves||Crushed garlic|
|1 tsp||Chilli flakes|
|3 Tbsp||Fresh coriander, chopped, or use parsley|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Heat oven to 200C. Chop corncobs into 2cm thick rounds and place in an oven pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and scatter with garlic, chilli flakes and salt and pepper.
- Toss well to evenly coat the wheels of corn.
- Place in oven and roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown, tossing once during cooking.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped coriander or parsley.
- Serve hot as a vegetable dish or cold as a salad.