You can substitute the asparagus with fresh green beans if it’s not in season.
|8 cups||Salad leaves, baby cos is ideal|
|8||Chicken tenderloins (Main)|
|1 cup||Asparagus spears, cooked or green beans, sliced (Main)|
|¼ cup||Salad dressing|
|100 g||Brie, cut into 16 thin slices (Main)|
|⅓ cup||Dried cranberries (Main)|
|⅓ cup||Almonds, toasted, sliced|
|3 Tbsp||Cooking oil, we used canola|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1||Orange, zest and juice|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Cut each tenderloin into 3 pieces and set aside.
- Divide the salad leaves between 4 plates. Scatter the asparagus or beans through the salad leaves. Drizzle with dressing.
- Place 4 slices of brie on each salad. Scatter half the cranberries and almonds over the 4 plates of salad greens and asparagus.
- Heat the cooking oil in a large pan to medium hot. Lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper and fry until golden brown, approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the chicken on the salads, scatter over the remaining cranberries and almonds.
- Sprinkle over the orange zest and juice. Serve.