This classic dish is a family favourite and a great way to feed a crowd. From the rich flavours of pumpkin and carrots cooked in chicken stock to the golden cheese on top, this vegetarian recipe is sure to please.
Prep time: 30 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
|1 kg||Pumpkin, peeled and thinly sliced|
|2||Medium carrots, peeled and thinly sliced|
|2||Brown onions, quartered|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|500 ml / 2 cups||Campbell's Real Stock - Vegetable|
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|1||Brow onion, finely chopped|
|2 cups||Baby spinach|
|1 can||Finely chopped tomatoes|
|6 - 8||Sheets lasagna (depending on sheet size)|
|1 ½ cup||Tasty chedder|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Pre heat oven to 220°C/200°C fan forced. Lightly grease a 2.5 litre baking dish.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper add pumpkin, carrots, onion and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 30 mins or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a medium saucepan, add onion and cook for 2 mins. Add spinach and tomatoes and cook for 2 mins. Set it aside.
- When your vegetables are cooked, set aside to cool slightly. Place vegetables in a food processor, process and add Campbell's Real Stock. It should be a runny puree consistency as this helps cook the pasta sheets.
- Line a baking dish with lasagna sheets, top with pumpkin mix, tomato mix, lasagna sheets, sprinkle half the cheese layer, lasagna sheets, pumpkin layer, lasagna sheets, top with tomato mix and remaining cheese. You should have 3 layers of pasta sheets.
- Bake for 30- 40 minutes until cheese is golden and pasta is cooked through.
This content has been created in partnership with Campbells.
Campbell's is a registered trade mark of the Campbell Soup Company and is used under license.