|½ cup||Standard flour|
|1 ½ cups||Icing sugar|
|1 cup||Almond flour|
|180 g||Unsalted butter, melted|
|2 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|12||Apricot halves, canned (Main)|
|1 to dust||Icing sugar|
AdvertisementAdvertise with NZME.
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Place the flour, icing sugar and almond flour in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Make a well in the centre, add the egg white, butter and vanilla and stir well to combine.
- Spoon into 12 x 1/2 cup-capacity, lightly greased, rectangular tins. Top each with an apricot half and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
* Drain the apricots well to avoid getting soggy friands.