The Deloitte Top 200 Awards are held annually to recognise and celebrate outstanding individual and management team performances among New Zealand's largest companies and trading organisations.
Watch a replay of the 2021 awards (which took place on Wednesday 2 March, 2022) above.
And read all about the winners here.
Here are the 2021 Deloitte Top 200 Awards finalists:
• Amazon Web Services Company of the Year: Freightways, Infratil and Skellerup Holdings.
• ServiceNow Chief Executive of the Year: Naomi James (Refining New Zealand), Nick Grayston (The Warehouse Group) and David Mair (Skellerup Holdings).
• Tax Traders Chief Financial Officer of the Year: William Meek (Mercury), Bevan McKenzie (Fletcher Building) and Graham Leaming (Skellerup Holdings).
• Forsyth Barr Chairperson of the Year: Mark Tume (Infratil), Patrick Strange (Auckland International Airport and Chorus), Barbara Chapman (New Zealand Media and Entertainment and Genesis Energy).
• The Aotearoa Circle Sustainable Business Leadership: Kathmandu, Synlait Milk and Lion.
• 2degrees Best Growth Strategy: The Warehouse Group, Vulcan Steel and EBOS Group.
• BusinessNZ Most Improved Performance: PGG Wrightson, Fletcher Building and New Zealand Media and Entertainment.
• Young Executive of the Year: Renee Mateparae (Spark), David Bennett (Ryman Healthcare), Ollie Farnsworth (Tourism Holdings Limited) and Jonti Rhodes (Fisher & Paykel Healthcare).
• Barfoot & Thompson Diversity and Inclusion Leadership: SkyCity Entertainment Group, Fonterra and Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu.
• Hobson Leavy Visionary Leader to be announced on the night.