On today's Viewpoint NZ we discuss the pros and cons of chlorine after black water started coming out of the taps in Napier.
Is there another solution, or should people just put up with the taste?
Also on today's show:
• protests outside Oamaru hospital
• an innovative forestry training scheme in the Far North
• Crankworx about to crank Rotorua
• the school principal who's turned around his Māori students' outcomes
• affordable homes in Queenstown
• 'village life' on the rise in Hawke's Bay
• two Greymouth landmarks on the move
• the inspirational refugee who's helping others
• art in Dunedin from students and one of NZ's best artists
• and the snapper bonanza is underway on Ninety Mile Beach