Missing mother of three Laura Singh is undergoing a medical examination after disappearing from her Greenlane home on Monday.

The 34-year-old woman was located in Wellsford, north of Auckland, around 1pm today.

Until today, neither her or the metallic blue Hyundai Tuscon she was driving had been seen since her disappearance.

Auckland City Police communications manager Noreen Hegarty said Ms Singh turned up at a business in Wellsford today and staff contacted police.


After photos were sent to police, officers confirmed she was the woman at the centre of the search.

Those present at her Greenlane home this afternoon declined to comment on Ms Singh's disappearance and said she was still being checked over by doctors.

Detective Senior Sergeant Paul Newman said the fact that she was able to be reunited with her family this weekend was a fantastic end to a stressful week for all involved in trying to find her.

"Laura will, as a matter of course, be assessed by health practitioners this afternoon and, when the time is right, we will speak with her to establish what's been going on for the past four days."

Her sister Angela Kneeshaw said the family sincerely thanked the New Zealand public, police and the media for their help finding her.

Ms Singh's vehicle had also been located and had been secured by police.

Her colleagues at Promapp in Mt Eden also declined to comment but said they were relieved she had been found.

This morning police said appeals for information about Ms Singh's disappearance had reached more than 80,000 people.


She was last seen by her 7-year-old daughter and was reported missing the following day.

Yesterday, Mr Newman said officers had not seen any indication of foul play at Ms Singh's home. She had been having a text conversation with a friend until just after 8pm. There had been "no word or sign of her" since.

Billboards appealing for sightings were due to be erected around Auckland courtesy of NZME. and the Department of Conservation had been asked to distribute fliers appealing for sightings to its North Island field staff.

Ms Kneeshaw said it was "highly unusual" for her sister to be out of contact with friends and family and her disappearance was totally out of character.