Shower thoughts ...
1. The only people who think a car playing loud music is cool are the people in the car.
2. People with money say money doesn't fix problems because their problems are not money related.
3. Sometimes, giving someone a second chance is like giving them another bullet because the first one didn't hit you.
4. If we could see inside of our bodies and watch our organs work to keep us alive on a daily basis we would probably treat them a lot better.
5. The human body is so silent for the amount of things it does.
6. A cactus is nothing but a heavily armed cucumber.
7. Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".
Who said it?
"A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
Oh dear, that's harsh
Four members of a southwest Missouri family have been caught in a multi-year poaching case where authorities say hundreds of deer were killed illegally ... The case was so egregious that Lawrence County Judge Robert George ordered a special addition to the jail time one of the poachers received. Court records show the defendant "is to view the Walt Disney movie Bambi, with the first viewing being on or before December 23, 2018, and at least one such viewing each month thereafter, during defendant's incarceration in the Lawrence County Jail".
Dumb typo, good series
Two things you need to know today ...
Willy Wonka originally had a scene with a hiker asking a guru the meaning of life. The guru requests a Wonka Bar. Finding no golden ticket, he says, "Life is a disappointment". The director loved it, but few laughed. A psychologist told him that the message was too real ...
And the word empleomaniac describes someone who is overly eager to hold public office.